We, at Chiyoda Philippines Corporation, recognize that health, safety and environment (HSE) are vital for our corporate growth and the society's sustainable development.
As a company providing technical services to contribute to the EPC business of Chiyoda Group and to our own clients, we are committed to uphold the following principles in our projects and all aspects of our business:
• Comply with applicable legal and other requirements to which the organization subscribes to while satisfying our business strategies.
• Identify risks and opportunities associated with our operations and address them through risk-based thinking and process approach, in order to mitigate ill health, injury and pollution to a level as low as reasonably practicable.
• Create a work environment that encourage process efficiency, healthy lifestyle and social responsibility using suitable controls, updated technology and best practices.
• Demonstrate leadership to promote accountability and process ownership by enhancing our members' awareness, developing competence and ensuring timely access to accurate information.
• Endeavor to influence our external providers, clients and other stakeholders for them to consider the occupational safety and health aspects, including life cycle impacts of their activities.
• Continually improve the effectiveness of our HSE management system through periodic review and analysis of our performance.
EVERY ACCIDENT IS PREVENTABLE.
All personnel regardless of their work location shall comply with the directives set forth in this policy.
In view of the importance of protecting the privacy of individuals and personally identifiable information ("personal information"), the Chiyoda Group takes appropriate measures when handling this information in compliance with the Chiyoda Information Security Management System and all applicable laws and guidelines.
All Chiyoda Group personnel, in cooperation with vendors, subcontractors and other business partners, are dedicated to preserving privacy and protecting personal information in accordance with the following guidelines.
1. The acquisition and use of personal information shall be conducted fairly and in compliance with applicable laws, and personal information shall be used only for a definitive and legitimate need.
2. Personal information shall not be used or disclosed for other than the originally intended purpose, and shall not be used or disclosed for a reason outside the intent and need of the original purpose.
3. Personal information shall be correctly and accurately maintained.
4. Personal information shall not be retained beyond the period required for the original purpose.
5. Personal information shall not be provided or disclosed to a third party without consent from the person concerned, except in cases where the Chiyoda Group is required to supply such information by order of a court, legal authority or other official body. In cases where personal information is made available to a third party, except a court, legal authority or other official body, it is mandatory to conclude binding confidentiality contracts with third parties concerning personal information.6. The Chiyoda Group shall quickly and sincerely respond to inquiries and requests for modifications, amendments or deletions from an individual regarding his/her personal information.
7. Appropriate security measures shall be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized access, revisions, disclosure and/or losses due to an accident.
All personnel at the Chiyoda Group, regardless of where thy work, shall adhere to the directives set forth in this policy.
Chiyoda Philippines Corporation (CPh), one of the major affiliates of Chiyoda Corporation (Yokohama, Japan), is a global engineering service contractor primarily engaged in detail design of various plants and facilities mostly gas processing and LNG plants.
|15th Flr. Sun Paza Building|
|1507 Shaw Boulevard cor. Princeton Street
Barangay Wack-Wack, Mandaluyong City,
CPh employees, officers and the top management, including members of the board of directors progressively and consistently work towards attaining a culture of compliance by taking responsibility and commitment to freely embrace the spirit of the Chiyoda Group Code of Conduct through adherence and observance, among others, of the following: applicable laws, regulations, and standards on compliance with antitrust, data privacy, information security, health, safety & environment, anti-bribery & corruption, labor, and taxation and accounting; relevant employee trainings; innovation of best practices, and implementing policies and internal controls.