The Center executes, but is not limited to the following activities:
1. Preparation of inquiry documents such as mechanical design specifications, purchase requisitions,
and mechanical data sheets for static equipment, rotating equipment, fired heaters, and
package/material handling equipment.
2. Performs technical evaluation and clarifications on bid proposals submitted by vendors for
the supply and fabrication of process equipment.
3. Review vendor drawings, design calculations, and other fabrication documents.
4. Conducts detailed design calculation, case study, and analysis of process equipment.
5. Provide engineering assistance in construction site such as supervision of the equipment erection
and installation activities, preparation of site modification plans, and reply to technical queries
raised by the mechanical subcontractor and client’s representative.