The capabilities of Electrical Engineering Center (ELE) include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Preparation of construction drawings (e.g. power wiring, lighting system, grounding & lightning system, etc.) using CADD.
2. 3D Modeling works utilizing the latest version of software (PDS, PDMS, SP3D, Naviswork, SPR)
3. Preparation of technical specification, data sheet and requisition for various electrical equipment, material, design and service.
4. Perform Power System & Equipment design
4.1. Short Circuit Calculation, Load Flow Analysis, Motor Starting Analysis, Relay Coordination, etc., using e-TAP
4.2. Single Line Diagram preparation
5. Perform equipment manufacturer document review, Material Take-off and other procurement support activities
6. Support / perform cost estimation of projects.
1. Inspect electrical systems of facilities to identify possible causes of failures at the client's request.