CPh On the Job Training Program
The Student-On-The-Job- Training (SOJT Class 05-13) is the fifth (5th) batch since it was introduced by Chiyoda Philippines Corporation and opened to student trainees. Chiyoda Philippines Corporation (CPh) welcomes all outstanding engineering students from various universities and colleges in the country.
This program aims to offer an intensive and hands-on training for engineering students with enthusiasm to pursue their career in an engineering design company. The program is a comprehensive formal training consisting of different structured training activities and awareness on the design standards of Chiyoda Philippines Corporation.
The SOJT Program was started on April 15 – May 27, 2013, participated by thirty four (34) Students from the following colleges and universities.
1. University of the Philippines – Diliman
2. University of the Philippines - Los Baños
3. Golden Gate Colleges - Batangas
4. Pamantasan Ng Lungsod Ng Maynila
5. Malayan Colleges Laguna
6. University of Santo Tomas
7. Adamson University
8. Bulacan State University
9. Lyceum of the Philippines Laguna
10. Mapua Institute of Technology
11. University of the East
12. Saint Louis University - Baguio City
13. New Era University
14. Agusan Del Sur State College of Technology
15. Ateneo de Manila University
16. Polytechnic University of the Philippines
17. Bulacan State University
18. University of Batangas