Employees Training and Seminar In line with the company’s commitment to excellence, integrity, technical competence and professionalism, the Human Resource Department of Chiyoda Philippines Corporation rolls-out a succession of training programs across all organizational levels. It intends to equip its people not only with technical skills and expertise but also with non-technical behavioral and personal enhancement opportunities, to enable them to effectively manage time, resources, and people.
• COMPANY STANDARDS VALUES SEMINAR
• TIME AND STRESS MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
• BASIC LEADERSHIP & SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
• COUNSELING, COACHING and MENTORING SKILLS SEMINAR
• TRAINING NEEDS ANALYSIS
As a design and engineering services company, skills enhancement development and management of our personnel critical to our success. The very reason why we invest in the development of our personnel by providing them with our tailored training programs designed to suit their needs and the demands and requirements of our clients. As a minimum requirement, newly hires employees and graduate starters are required to attend the General Phase of the Training Program where the new members of CPh will be introduced and oriented in the following:
• Function and scope of the different departments which constitutes CPh Corporation. • ISO 9001 : 2008 (Quality Management System) • ISO 27001 : 2005 (Information Security Management System) • Design software used in CPh Corporation. Chiyoda Philippines Corporation provides intensive employee trainings with direction and supports from each department managers and Human Resource Department through external or through CPh’s extensive training service and facilities. Our On-The-Job training approaches will offer you a wide variety of possible roles; you’ll gain new skill and knowledge every time you move on.