Chiyoda Philippines Corporation (CPh), one of the major affiliates of Chiyoda Corporation (Yokohama, Japan), is a global engineering service contractor primarily engaged in detail design of various plants and facilities mostly gas processing and LNG plants. Chiyoda Philippines Corporation (CPh) was formerly known as C&E Corporation, a joint venture company which merges the leading-edge engineering design know-how of Japan's world-renowned engineering company, CHIYODA CORPORATION and the industrial construction capabilities and fabrication expertise of Philippines' EEI CORPORATION.
• Established on February 15, 1995
• 100% Subsidiary of Chiyoda Corporation, Japan • Around 900 Employees
• Engaged in Planning, Consultation,FEED, Basic Engineering Design,Detailed Engineering,Procurement support, Construction support, Field Engineering Supervision
• PEZA registered (Registration No.09-96-IT) as Ecozone IT
• Enterprise for Engineering Design and IT - Enabled EPC Services
• ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified
• ISO 27001 : 2013 Certified
On February 1995, C&E Corporation was officially established and registered with the Board of Investment (BOI) of the Philippines as a Pioneer in the industry which provides engineering and technical services
In May 3, 2006, C&E Corporation changed its corporate name to Chiyoda Philippines Corporation (CPh) since the company became 100% owned by Chiyoda Corporation.
Chiyoda Philippines Corporation is now an international company with expertise & specialization in engineering design, planning, project management & consultation, field engineering supervision for oil & gas, petro-chemical and other industrial plants & facilities.